50 "Dig a Little Deeper" Questions *UPDATED*


Here are 50 questions that I have never been asked to before
I found these questions on Pinterest (the magical place where you can literally find anything)
I want to write something more about me and you should do it too!
Write your answers in the comment section below! :)

1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?

I prefer writing with black pen.

2. Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?

Honestly, I would prefer to live in the city just because I like the sound of it. It makes me calm. Yes, all the honking vehicles, people's footsteps and voices, how the buildings make sound. Yes, building makes sound. Especially, a construction site. I don't know why, I just like it. BUT ONLY, the combination of all the sound. If it's only one of them, then I don't like it. It's just annoying.

3. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?

Fly an airplane.

4. Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?

I don't drink tea and coffee. I don't like the after-taste. So, I don't drink them

5. What was your favourite book as a child?

Is magazine a book? If it is, my favourite one is Bee Magazine. It was very popular magazine in Indonesia back then. I was so excited every month when the magazine arrived because it was an amazing magazine. I am not sure if the magazine still exists though. If it's not a book, I don't have a favourite book.

6. Do you prefer baths or showers?

I prefer showers! SHOWERS ALL THE WAY!

7. If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?

I would choose to be a FAIRY! I always think fairy is the cutest but at the same time can be intimidating.

8. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?

I prefer reading Electronic books.

9. What is your favourite item of clothing?

My favourite item of clothing is jumper or hats. It's actually between two of them.

10. Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?

I think I like my name. I honestly don't know how to pronounce my own name (lol). Like seriously, how my parents and I pronounce my name is very different. I am sorry to my friends, I think you guys pronounce my name in a wrong way.

11. Who is a mentor to you?

I don't think I have one. I figure everything almost by myself.

12. Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?

Yes, for inventing a...private....rocket...ship....to the moon for free?

13. Are you a restless sleeper?

Yes, I am. It's quite annoying actually because I almost fell of my bed couple of times.

14. Do you consider yourself a romantic?

Nope, not at all. Sorry not sorry, future husband.

15. Which element best represents you?

Hm.. I don't know. Air? Because I...breathe....oxygen...meaning air?

16. Who do you want to be closer to?

Is it weird if I say my parents?

17. Do you miss someone at the moment?

No, I don't miss people.

18. Tell us about an early childhood memory.

I'm so bad at remembering things from my own memories. All I can remember is me being such a brat and crybaby (lol).

19. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?

Dog meat. I accidentally ate it. I still feel nauseous from it, even though it has been like 3 years ago.

20. What can you see outside your bedroom window?

My backyard and my neighbour's backyard. No, not creepy at all.

21. What are you most thankful for?

Being able to wake up every morning, to breathe, to stand up and walk, to see, to move, to feel, to listen, to touch, to have everything that I need, and of course, to sleep every night without anxiety, panic attacks, and burden because I have the almighty God who helps me get through literally everything.

22. Do you like spicy food?

I LOVE SPICY FOOD.

23. Have you ever met someone famous?

Yes, and it's hard to keep it cool, especially when you met someone who you support. I don't understand the people who can keep their cool.

24. Do you keep a diary or journal?

I keep art journal.

25. Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?

I prefer to use pen to write but I prefer to use pencil to draw.

26. What is your star sign?

I don't know. I don't read those things. But I think it's cancer or leo.

27. Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy?

I like my cereal crunchy. I even prefer eat it without milk.

28. What would you want your legacy to be?

I would want my legacy to be.... honestly I don't know. I don't even have a job or a career, yet. 

29. Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?

I don't like reading. I can't remember the last thing I read. Definitely, not recently.

30. How do you show someone you love them?

I show to them that I care and will always listen to them, whenever they are happy or sad. I will surprise them with their favourite little things on a random day just to cheer them up.

31. Do you like ice in your drinks?

Yes, I do.

32. What are you afraid of?

I used to afraid of death. But now, I don't think I'm afraid of something.

33. What is your favourite scent?

My favourite scent is chypre floral fruity.

34. Do you address older people by their first or last name?

I address older people by a polite-calling following their first name. That's how Indonesian call someone politely. It's like "Sir/Ma'am (their name) or "Uncle (his name)" or "Aunt (her name)". We don't call people by their last name.

35. If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?

Travelling around the world, have an adventure, and exploring places a.k.a my life goals.

36. Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean?

I don't like sea water. So, I prefer swimming in pools.

37. What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?

I would just ignore it.

38. Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish?

Yes, I have. I've seen it while I was hiking. It was so sudden, but pretty at the same time. I didn't make a wish because I think it's stupid and weird.

39. What is one thing you would want to teach your children?

The one thing I would want to teach my children is kindness.

40. If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it?

I have this little idea of tattoo. I would like to have a small circle on my left pinky finger, but I don't want it to have a black ink. Instead, I would want it to be in a purple ink. I don't think I would want any tattoos with black ink. I want it to be at least colourful, even though it's just a stupid and meaningless tattoo since it's a permanent ink.

41. What can you hear right now?

Television and fan. I'm watching Guardians of The Galaxy. Chris Pratt is so cool. I really like his acting and he's funny and talented.

42. Where do you feel the safest?

Church.

43. What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?

I want to overcome my shyness. I want to gain my confidence every single day. Even though it's just a small step, at least you're moving forward.

44. If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?

I would choose the 80s or the 70s. I think they have the best era. The music, the style, the routine, they have a really cool era.

45. What is your most used emoji?

The smiling with halo emoji.

46. What is your favourite season? Why?

There are only two seasons in Indonesia, and they are dry and wet season. I think I like the dry season more than the wet season because I don't like rain.

47. How would you spend your ideal day?

I would spend my ideal day by making myself happy because self care is important/

48. Describe yourself using one word.

Emo.

49. What do you regret the most?

Describe myself emo.

50. Invent your own word. What does it mean?

I'm bad at words.



So, that is all the 50 questions and answers!
Also, don't forget to do them in the comment section below
I would love to know all your answers too!



Hey, hi, hello!
I made a new blog, but I decided to keep this one post since a lot a people like it.
If you want to visit my new blog > https://gznrnd.wixsite.com/website
Thankyou and I will see you there! :)

With humbleness and respect,
cherryzilla